Occupying a commanding cul-de-sac location with a North East aspect capturing gorgeous views across the valley, this expansive family home is brimming with character and charm.
31 Jindabyne Street is a rendered full brick construction resting on approx. 841sqm and offers a versatile floorplan that will suit the growing family. Immaculately maintained and presenting at its finest, the relaxed lifestyle on offer allows for outdoor living and entertaining all year round.
With an abundance of natural light the spacious lounge and dining connect seamlessly to your covered alfresco balcony, ideal for entertaining with family and friends. The views captured from the balcony are stunning. Glamourous chef-like kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, custom splashback, and high end Bosch appliances. Prepare those gourmet meals whilst enjoying those peaceful district views.
The versatile family layout offers 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins. Three of these bedrooms are on the ground level complimented by a lavish designer bathroom with feature niches, and separate bath and shower.
The lower level offers a large spacious family area and a fourth bedroom complete with your very own bathroom. With private side access available, this lower level is ideal for the growing family whether it be teenagers, parents or to accommodate guests. The opportunity to capitalise on this space is a definite feature.
• Stunning open plan living and dining with picturesque outlook
• Designer kitchen with Bosch appliances – Caesar Stone benches and custom splashback
• Serene outdoor entertaining bathed in sunshine
• Private sun drenched pool with outdoor decking connecting to spacious family living
• Sculptured native gardens creating a warm and welcoming feel
• 4 generous sized bedrooms
• Multiple living areas
• Spacious family room perfect to relax and reflect
• Expansive covered alfresco balcony – ideal for large gatherings
• Designer main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Plantation shutters
• Double automatic door garage with internal access
• Moments to the new Glenrose Village shopping centre – Express CBD and Chatswood bus services within easy access
• New Northern Beaches Hospital less than 5 minutes away
• Quality workshop
• Ample under house storage
This private and charming property is perfectly positioned in the heart of Frenchs Forest to offer you the lifestyle you desire. Chatswood is within 15 minutes and the CBD only 30 minutes. 31 Jindabyne’s location and aspect are sure to delight.
With numerous quality schools to choose from and a lifestyle only the Northern Beaches can offer, this modern family residence will be urging you to call Frenchs Forest home.